Tech Tip of the Week: Gmail App for your Smart Phone
If you want to check your school email on your smart phone, the easiest way is to install the Gmail App. It is available in the App Store (for iPhones and iPads) and in Google Play (for Android phones). Simply install the Gmail App, then login using your school email account and password.
If you already have the Gmail App installed for a personal non-school gmail account, you can easily add your school email account to the Gmail App.
Follow these 4 easy steps to add your school email to your Gmail App.
- Open the Gmail App on your phone.
- Tap on the 3 lines in the upper left corner to open the menu.
- Tap on the little down arrow next to your personal gmail address.
- Tap "Add account" and enter in your school email address and password. That's it!
Known Tech Issues
1. Audio Problems. Audio problems can be due to several issues, all of which we can fix. Your laptop could need and update to an audio driver an update to Flash Player. Contact Tech Support and we'll help you out.
Are you thinking of buying a printer?
We recommend HP, Epson, or Brother printers. Canon printers work fine, but their installation steps are more complicated.